REO Management and Marketing
Cooper-CitiWest is a leader in designing innovative management and marketing strategies to achieve the highest and best value for assets. Utilizing our propriety technology, we offer our clients the highest quality of services in the following areas:
- Detailed analysis of property value.
- Marketing strategy specifically tailored to achieve highest value for asset.
- Coordinate listing and showing details of property. Coordinate property sales closings.
- Regular property inspections by certified property inspectors.
- Property maintenance.
- Property repair services.
In this era of evolving Government oversight and regulation, Cooper-CitiWest’s mortgagee compliance services ensures lender clients’ activities comply with governing regulations. Employing the tools available through proprietary technology, we offer the following services:
- Evaluate lender’s compliance with available loss mitigation tools.
- Evaluate preservation of acquired assets.
- Evaluate lender’s procedures in the disposition of acquired assets.
Government Contract Compliance Review
Conduct quality control reviews of contract operations to ensure contractor compliance with the terms of the contract:
- Comprehensive analysis of contract performance to determine operational status.
- Analysis of established benchmarks and contractor performance to meet benchmarks.
- Detailed report of findings to include recommendations for corrective actions and timeline for performance improvement.
One of the hallmarks of our business model is our depth of experience in working with community-based organizations and local government entities to achieve neighborhood stabilization and revitalization. We are proud of our long-standing relationships with the advocacy community and of our efforts to assist neighborhoods return to vitality after this very challenging period. We offer the following services to nonprofits and local governmental entities:
- Technical assistance on designing revitalization plans including providing benchmarks as appropriate.
- Facilitating communication between neighborhood organizations and local governmental authorities in designing plans.
- Monitoring plan performance and provide periodic updates to stakeholders.